2012 Rose Offerings
Nothing beats a newly released dry Rose for thirst-quenching, springtime refreshment. I am amazed at the popularity of these wines and look forward to their release each spring. Great values, perfect with food and all very true their region. These wines are only available once a year and when our supply is depleted, they are gone until next year's vintage release.
- Chateau du Rouet (Provence) $14.99
- Chateau Laulerie (Bergerac-Bordeaux) $8.99
- Hecht & Bannier (Languedoc) $10.99 - Sold out very quickly last year!
- Jaboulet Parallele 45 (Cotes du Rhone) $10.99
- Bieler Pere & Fils "Sabine" (Coteaux d'Aix en Provence) $10.99
- Pannonhalmi Apatsagi (Hungary) $12.99 - Most intriguing!
- La Spinetta Il Rose di Casanova (Italy-Tuscany) $14.99 New this year
- Elk Cove Rose of Pinot Noir (Oregon) $17.99
- Charles & Charles (Washington) $11.99 - Personal Favorite
- Etude Rose of Pinot Noir (California-Carneros) $18.99